★ Hello world
Thursday, August 4, 2011 -{'10:23 AM
Alright I know I've been MIA since well... The last post. And I have a pretty good reason for it as well I mean i've been annoyingly busy with camps and matriculation and right now, bidding for modules and slots so that I have something to study this term. But jokes aside bidding has been really stressful and confusing. Had it not been for 2 seniors, I dont think I would have been able to figure out anything. Oh and speaking of not being able to figure things out, I have yet to open my locker. I mean I have the combination and everything but I just have no idea how to put the combination into the stupid thing! Haha oh well. I guess I'll also have to ask someone about that.
My recent camp was dirty. I mean the dirty games involved raw meat, the vegetables we had for lunch earlier, a myriad of sauces including wasabi, and molten cheese. Yes. Molten cheese. Which got stuck to my shirt that was dripping with soya sauce already. Eww.
Oh and despite the randomness of it, still in love with cobra starship's you make me feel!!!! That song makes me want tO learn how to produce music. OH WELL. I just hope I can survive term. That's not too much to ask for is it?
I lost my jacket during camp. My super awesome oversized hoodie. Shit. And then I got the weirdest reaction from some people. Awkward.
Hopefully I'll be able to post more often. Well probably not! Getting too lazy to post these days. Almost like how Natalie tran went on a REALLY long hiatus.
I'm OUT.